What is JoHo?
- JoHo provides summaries, exam questions, plans, article summaries and study notes for Psychology
JoHo summaries and study assistance are intended to increase your chances of passing exams in a sustainable way for minimal costs and to allow you to study in the way that suits you best.
A JoHo gives you more insight into the main and side-issues of the compulsory study material, helps you to study faster and more effectively, ensures better results, helps you to keep your knowledge up-to-date and to freshen up after your studies.
You will almost always pass your exam if you use the various JoHo's.
JoHo's can be used online on your laptop or tablet or can be collected on paper at the JoHo support center.
All English-language summaries are also available to students in countries with limited access to study books and study materials
How to access the study material of JoHo?
On the toolshop of the University of Twente you can view all the availabe course materials of our University and find a helpdesk to answer questions with most relevant questions
To get access to the material & be able to pick up printed summaries at our association room for free you need to subscribe at their website first!
- you can join JoHo via this website: sign-up
- select the subscription + membership for 15€ and fill out you personal details!
- After that you can access the online material and come by to our pick up place when we distribute summaries!!
So subscribe for next module at JoHo for 15€ for the entire year! With a membership + Subscription you:
- have 24/7 online access to the online JoHo summaries
- receive at least 10 printed summaries for free (you can have them delivered at your home/ pick them up at Dimensie)
Printed summaries we provide for pick up at the moment:
- Module 4