Study Association Dimensie has a collaboration with Wo4You. Due to this collaboration we can provide you with a 10-15% discount on the books you need in order to succesfully complete the upcoming modules. Wo4You sorts, packages, and delivers the books. If you have any questions about your delivery you can go to the the Wo4you website to "my Wo4you" and then to "check my order".
For other questions you can always contact the Commissioner of Books, or the Wo4You customer service via this link
You can reach the customer service of Wo4You by;
phone: +31 (0)85-07 85 126
mail address: email@example.com
How to order your books:
1. To order your books with a discount, you must first be a member of the study association. You can do this by clicking on this link
2. Once your account has been activated, then click on the green button "Click here to order books" found below.
3. Select the correct University, Study Association, Study as well as the book list you need.
3a. If the list is not published yet you can fill in your email adress in the box that will pop up and then you will be notified once the list has been published!
4. Check whether you are "member" or "to become a member" and click "Continue". Select the books you need.
5. Create a personal account so you can personalize your order, pay and track over track & trace.
6. Select sending method (only possible via PostNL), you can also have it sent to Dimensie (campus).
7. Select payment method and place your order.
Do you have any questions? Of course you can always email the Commissioner of Books at Dimensie (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The terms and conditions for ordering books can be found here. Dimensie is obligated to adhere to these terms and conditions by ordering books via the site you state that you have read and accepted the aforementioned terms and conditions.
The Commissioner Books checks which books are needed for the upcoming course. We are cooperating with wo4you.nl and are able to offer our members a discount on all books. If you want to order books by yourself then you can find the list with the needed material on OSIRIS.
Unfortunately, that information is not always up to date, that is why we contact the staff to find out which books you need.
- You can get the books delivered to the Rubix. Once you got the e-mail from Dimensie that your books have arrived, you can pick them up.
- IT is also possible to ship them to your specified address. If you are living outside the Netherlands the delivery costs are 9,95€.
Pick up your books
If you ordered your books and choose to ship them to the campus, they will be delivered to Dimensie (Rubix, Cubicus B111). You can pick up your books during the opening hours of the Rubix (09:00-16:00) once you receive an email that your books have arrived at the Rubix.
- There are a lot of questions about the Track&Trace code that you receive after ordering. The usual delivery time is up to five business days. The code will be mailed one or two days after the order is shipped instead of after the order confirmation.
- Please note that even if your track-and-trace code tells you that your books have been delivered, they might still not the at the Rubix if you chose this delivery method. This is because of the internal mail system at the UT. Please wait for an email by the Commissioner of Books on your student email inbox.
- Because of the delivery time and the possibility of problems with the printing of books, it is a good idea to order some time before the beginning of the module, so you can start right away. Try to do this as soon as the lists are available. Also check our social media to stay up-to-date on the publication of the lists.
We hope to have informed you sufficiently. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to send an email for the books or find us in the Rubix (building Cubicus, B111).
Nynke Kreuwel - Treasurer, Commissionner of Educational Affairs & Books