About this event
- Date and time
- Apr 20, 2023 16:00 - 22:00
And the destination for the Eurorip is finally revealed and it will be in... *drum roll* Krakow!!!
The EuroTrip committee has worked this year to organise an unforgettable trip including many activities and experiences that you won't forget! During the reveal dinner, the most important information has been discussed, here an overview:
- Date will be the 20th to 24th of April
- Costs for Hostel (breakfast included) and transportation will be 215 Euros (activities can be freely chosen but not included, costs for activities etc might add up to 250 Euros).
- Transportation: Bus (around 14 hour journey)
- Some activities (more during the getting-to-know-drink):
1. Exploring the Downtown Area & the Royal Route
2. Visiting the Concentration Camp Auschwitz-Birkenau
3. Viewing the Schindler´s Factory
4. Partying in nice clubs & bars
We hope to see you on this trip with your fellow students and friends!
The fee will be paid this year before the event starts. The sign ups open at 18:00 on the 22nd of February and are open for two weeks with a sign-off option. After that, every member who is signed in is obliged to pay the fee around one month before the event starts (you will receive an email just before the money will be collected). If the member can not attend the event anymore, they are responsible on their own to find another member to fill their spot or otherwise still have to pay for the trip themselves!
Please login to view all participants