Eqib | The Human Factor
Wondering what your future will look like?
We are a full service HR agency located in Hengelo and we do everything to help you on a personal level. We see opportunities for you and we have the network to help you find your dream job. Besides that, we also help to determine which job suits you perfectly. On one hand, we focus on your educational background, knowledge and experience. On the other hand, we also focus on your unique personality. In which environment do you perform best? And which role matches with your qualities? Equally important issues, which are too often underexposed. These services are carried out by our Development team, where we additionally address these questions combined with assessments, coaching, training and HR services.
This is what we can offer you:
- Professionals with the focus on the ‘human factor’ who can help you with finding a new job and also can help you with your personal development for example using assessments and talent analyses to map your personal qualities and development opportunities
- A very extensive network of interesting organizations in the Eastern part of the Netherlands
- Experienced recruiters who see opportunities and find that dream job for you: a job that perfectly works for you as a person, within an organization where you feel at home and where you can learn and grow
- Jobs in many different markets. For all current vacancies, visit our website: eqib.nl
- Coaching & training in different areas; such as talent development, to make you aware of your talents and how to develop and deploy them
Fulfil your ambitions
Before you know it, you will no longer be a student. So, prepare yourself for your career. With the help of Eqib you will definitely make a great start! We can actively assist you with personal advice to ensure you can fulfil your ambitions.
You are always welcome to come and meet with us in person. Read more about Eqib on our website, contact us via 074 349 40 74 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
See you soon!
EQIB | The Human Factor